|Name||Kudamatsu Kasadojima Island Trail 2020|
|Purpose||Kasadojima Island located in Kudamatsu-city is a scenic spot of “Setonaikai National Park” in Japan. In order for us to promote regional development, it is important to increase a number of visitors from inside and outside of Japan. From this point of view, “Kudamatsu Kasadojima Island Trail” is a really relevant event. Furthermore, we aim at sustainable coexistence between people and valuable nature in the city.|
|Sponsor||Executive Committee of Kudamatsu Kasadojima Island Trail|
|Co-Sponsor||Kudamatsu City, The Chamber of Commerce in Kudamatsu, Youth of the Chamber of Commerce in Kudamatsu|
|Cooperation||ITADAKI、FunTrails、ヤブサポ、下松市スポーツ推進委員協議会、下松市観光ボランティアガイドの会、下松市食生活改善推進協議会、下松市更生保護女性会、下松市吹奏楽団、山口県立下松高等学校、山口県立下松工業高等学校、山口県立華陵高等学校、下松商工会議所女性会、周南青年会議所、いいまちつくろう創星倶楽部、山口県アクティブシニア協会、山口県保育協会下松支部、yoshimura dance center、一般社団法人L.L.L、ボランティアスタッフの皆様|
|Honorary Advisor||Tsugumasa Muraoka, Govorner of Yamaguchi Pref.|
|Advisor||Masuo Kunii, Mayor of Kudamatsu City|
|Event Producer||Shunsuke Okumiya, belongs to “adidas TERREX”, Tourism Advisor of Kudamatsu|
|Executive Committee Chairperson||Hironaka Nobuhiro, Head of Chamber of Commerce of Kudamatsu|
|Committee of Rules Chairperson||Chairperson of Brand Project Committee, (CCK)|
|Guest runnner||Kimino Miyazaki|
|Organizer||Kudamatsu Kasadojima Island Trail Executive Committee(in CCK)|
|Athlete’s Desk||“ITADAKI”, General Corporation|
|Date||March 8 2020 (Sun)|
|Place||national youth hostels “Oojou” 国民宿舎大城
14-1, Kasadojima, Kudamatsu, 744-0001,Yamaguchi(phone:+81 833-52-0138)
|Parking||Designated area of JXTG, Hitachi, Kaihin-Park and Public Road side.
Shuttle bus service available from/to the parking JXTG.
＊A part of the registration fee,￥300, will be utilized for environmental protection for Kasadojima Island.
[Eve Party] 3,000yen/adult, 1,500yen/child, free/children under 6, Free Soft drinks *exclude alcohol
|Prize for Participation||An original T-shirt and a bottle of sports-drink.|
Registered runner must be confident in success of the race and consider the environmental protection.
＊Registered runner under 18 years old needs to submit a parent’s consent
＊All applicants are advised to refer to the website of the event.
|Period of Registration||From 25th of October 2019 to 5th of January 2020, by Japan time basis|
Online application by “run-net“
|ITRA Point||Available only for 32km Long-Distance category|
|11:00～12:00||Registration for “2.3km Vertical race”|
|11:00～15:00||Registration for Runners|
|11:30～12:00||Bus transfer to the start point|
|13:00||Start : 2.3km Vertical race|
|13:15～14:15||2.3km Vertical race Finish|
|17:00～18:45||The Eve of “Trail Run” / Prize-Giving Ceremony for Vertical|
|6:00～7:30||Registration for 32km-run,
＊until 8:30 for 19km -run
|8:00～8:30||Briefing and Warm-up Exercise for 30km-run|
|8:30||Start : Group-A for 32km- run|
|8:45||Start : Group-B for 32km-run|
|9:00～9:30||Briefing and Warm-up Exercise for 19km-run|
|9:30||Start : Group-C for 19km-run|
|13:30||Prize-Giving Ceremony, provisionally|
Regulations of “Kudamatsu Kasadojima Island Trail 2020” is composed with competition rule, equipment rule, environment protection rule, registration, personal privacy and others.
Rule of Competition
- 1.The winner is authorized as a runner who finished at the shortest time.
2.If a runner is not arrived at any point described below within a limited time, he/she must stop running the course and then ask a person in charge of the point.
Long course(Group A) Limited maximum time of the long course: 7 hours 30 minutes, until 16:00.
- First check-point(Shirahama Aid Point): 7km point of the race; Guideline time 10:30
- Second check point : (Fukaura Aid Point):11km point of the race, Guideline time 12:30
- Third check point (Shirahama Aid-point):20km point of the race, Guideline time 13:30
- Forth check point(Hon-ura Aid point):26km point of the race, Guideline time 14:30
Long Course(Group B) Limited maximum time of the long course: 7 hours 30 minutes, until 16:15
- First check-point(Shirahama Aid Point): 7km point of the race; Guideline time 10:45
- Second check point : (Fukaura Aid Point):11km point of the race, Guideline time 12:45
- Third check point (Shirahama Aid-point):20km point of the race, Guideline time 13:45
- Forth check point(Hon-ura Aid point):26km point of the race, Guideline time 14:45
Short Course(Group C) Limited maximum time of the course: 5 hours, until 14:30
- First Check point(Shirahama Aid point):7 km point of the race, Guideline time, 11:30
- Second Check point(Hon-Ura Aid point):”13 km point of the race, Guideline time 13:30″
3.If a runner could not finish the race within the limited time, then he/she won’t be qualified as a finisher.
- Long course(32km) : limited time : 7 hours 30 minutes
- Short course(20km) : limited time : 5 hours
- 4.Each runner is required to run according to the marking tapes those are installed every 300 meter interval in the course. Therefore, the runner is requested to return to the previous position if he/she couldn’t find the marking tape appropriately.
- 5.Each runner must not move the direction indicator plates, marking tapes, ropes and cones.
- 6.In any case, each runner is required to give way to local climber(s) and/or facilities user(s) during the race.
- 7.Each runner can only bring food and drinks those are brought at the time of starting point.
- 8.Each runner must return the bib card and measuring instrument to the person in charge when he/she gives up the race.
- 9.In case each runner gives up the race on the way, he/she is requested to return the measuring instrument to the person in charge.
10.If a runner is found any violation as shown below, he/she is requested to stop the race.
- Violation of the competition rule
- Violation of equipment rule
- Violation against the regulation for natural environment protection
- False information used, name, qualification ,etc.,
- Runner who wears any equipment that may disturb the other runners.
- Drunken runner
- Any runner who is judged being unable to participate by the medical staff
- Any runner who disobeys the staff.
- Any runner who didn’t arrive at the designated point within the limited time.
- Any runner who is accompanied with someone without previously certified.
- Any runner who shortcut the course.
- Any runner who removed the measuring equipment before finishing the race
1.Each runner must wear the following equipment throughout the race.
- ②Plastic sheet sized over 130cmx200cm for emergecy
- ④Water: over 500ml at the starting point and at the start of each check-point.
- ⑤Food for emergency (at the start)
- ⑥Rainwear (or Jacket with hood)
- ⑦Course map
- ⑧First aid kit such as adhesive plaster
- ⑨A portable cup, over 100cc capacity
- ⑩Bib card received at the registration desk
- ⑪Mobile phone which is registered at the Registration desk
- ⑫Health insurance certificate(original)
- ①Trailrunning shoes
- ③Bear bell
- ⑤Sun glasses
- ⑥Long sleeve Shirt
- ⑦GPS watch
- 2.Bib card must be fixed firmly in front of the body.
- 3.Any equipment such as earphone that may disturb communication must not be worn.
- 4.Each runner must not participate the event by bare foot or sandal.
- 5.Each runner must not use a stick(s).
- 6.Each runner must outfit yourself.
- 7.The registration desk may check the runners’ equipment without notice.
- 8.Each runner may be disqualified if he/she violates the competition rule.
- 1.Do not throw away garbage to the course.
- 2.Do not use/bring sticks or branches that may be found in the course.
- 3.Each runner must not use any heater or fire in the course.
- 4.Do not pick or gather any plants in the course.
- 5.Do not damage intentionally any plants.
- 6.Do not use the toilet other than the ones prepared in advance by the organizer.
- 7.Any runner who violates the environmental protection rule must be disqualified.
- 1.Applicant must agree with all regulations of the event.
- 2.Applicant must obey all regulation indicated by the organizer
- 3.After completing the registration, any applicant cannot change, cancel or request refund.
- 4.Overpayment will not be refunded
- 5.The competition may be changed or cancelled in case of unforeseeable weather conditions etc.,
- 6.In case the competition is cancelled by unforeseeable natural condition, registration fee will not be refunded.
- 7.In case of any illness, injury suffered during the competition, the organizer will assist to take care for the initial care. However, the organizer will not be responsible for the treatments and the outcomes.
- 8.In case of any accident, illness happened during the competition, the organizer will compensate within the insurance conditions.
- 9.Any personal information, such as photo, article and records, is authorized as the Sponsor’s right.
- 10.If any violation found against the regulation during the competition, the organizer will cancel its participation to the event, giving prize and un-authorize to the next competition.
- 11.Once applicant completed the registration procedure, he/she is considered to be agreed to the Rule of Competition.
General information regarding personal privacy
Personal information of each applicant received will be used only for this event and its related ones.
- 1.General information such as Time schedule, participants, prize, application number, guest and its rule may be revised, therefore, each applicant is required to follow updated information on the website.
- 2.All members who applied to the event will receive a registration card about 10days before the event. Please confirm the details then.
- 3.If any problem in your health condition, please notify immediately to the organizer. Also please notify when you find other ruuners suffering from health problem. We prepare the first aid station to take care for that.
- 4.All participants are required to bring an original copy of your health insurance certificate.
- 5.All baggage and belongings except valuables are ready to keep in the designated area in Kasadojima Heights. The organizer has no responsibility for your valuables.
- 6.There will be a food booth for the registered runners after the race.
- 7.Garbage from your own belongings must be brought back for keeping clean the place.
- 8.Participants with a car must park in the designated area.
- 9.In case you face an accident in the parking area, the organizer will not liable for the loss or any damage.
- 10.In case measuring equipment that a runner received previously from the organizer is lost or damaged, the runner must compensate ￥4,400 per unit.